Xilinx Foundation 1.5 Software Update
In order to place and route some designs using the Xilinx Foundation
1.5 software, you may need a software update from Xilinx.
Xilinx' latest update (October 98) is not incorporated
in the CD-ROM that ships with DDPP.
- To get this update, go to http://support.xilinx.com/xlnx/xil_sw_updates_home.jsp.
- Fetch the 15_service_pack1_nt.zip file (11.4 MB) and store
it in a temporary folder.
- Unzip the file into your temporary folder, and then run setup.exe.
- The setup program should find your Foundation folder (typically
C:\fndtn) and replace a bunch of old files with new ones for
- You do not need to reboot your machine after installing the